Medical Information Services
Medical Information Services is a valuable support resource that can answer medical questions and provide more information about marketed products, including Leukine® (sargramostim). If you have any questions related to Leukine or the use of Leukine in your practice, please contact Medical Information at 1-888-4RX-Leukine (888.479.5385), option 2, Monday-Friday; 8:00am – 6:00pm EST.
LEUKLine —toll-free line to have your Leukine questions answered:
- Healthcare professionals available Monday-Friday; 8:00am – 6:00pm EST
- Access to a team of healthcare professionals who can help answer questions patients may have about Leukine
- For healthcare professionals, LEUKLine staff is available to:
- Help answer questions regarding AML or Leukine
- Provide in-service training programs for your healthcare staff
- For patients and caregivers, our healthcare professionals are available to answer questions regarding Leukine dosing, administration and common side effects.
Sanofi US provides access to reimbursement consultants through the Leukine®Direct reimbursement support line — 1-888-4RX-Leukine (888.479.5385) (8 AM to 6 PM ET, Monday through Friday). The Leukine Direct consultants can help:
- Provide answers to reimbursement and coverage policy questions
- Research patient-specific insurance coverage
- Assist with claims preparation
- Assist in identifying appropriate claims appeal strategies
- Identify available payment sources for uninsured or underinsured patients
Reimbursement Support Line
Sanofi US offers product support services to help ensure patient and physician access to Leukine including product-related reimbursement questions. Reimbursement consultants can be reached at the Leukine® Direct reimbursement support line: 1-888-4RX-Leukine, (888.479.5385) between Monday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET.
LEUKINE DIRECT Program Reimbursement Services
LEUKINE DIRECT is a comprehensive reimbursement support program for LEUKINE, providing informational resources for reimbursement and access questions.
Reimbursement specialists at LEUKINE DIRECT are equipped with expertise in public and private healthcare insurance, and are available to assist should you encounter any LEUKINE reimbursement and access issues. LEUKINE DIRECT reimbursement specialists can assist you with prior authorization requests, patient-specific benefit verifications, claims tracking, and claims denial and appeal support.
Customized service can be provided, via biweekly or monthly calls with an assigned LEUKINE DIRECT reimbursement specialist to review, monitor and assist with reimbursement issues or activity.
In addition, LEUKINE DIRECT offers a Patient Assistance Program for uninsured patients who meet established program criteria. Providers and patients must complete the LEUKINE DIRECT enrollment form and submit it to the program for review. Should your patient be eligible, he or she will receive product for their upcoming LEUKINE treatments at no charge for an eligibility period of six months. If you have a patient who may be eligible for the patient assistance program or have any questions regarding the enrollment process, please feel free to contact one of the LEUKINE DIRECT reimbursement specialists at 888.4RX.LEUKINE (888.479.5385), between Monday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET.